Friday, May 18, 2012

1st Outcast Doll Club Meeting

Today Jillian and I had our first ever club meeting for our new Outcast Doll Club. Although we didn't get much accomplished today (we spent most of the time watching tv), we did manage to elect officers. Hahaha. It wasn't very hard to do since there aren't very many of us yet. We decided that I get to be the president and Jillian will be the vice-president. Abby says she's not sure if she wants to be in the club yet... cause she would rather be considered an American Girl doll than an outcast doll. But we did catch her sitting awfully close to us during the meeting... so maybe she'll change her mind. We are in the process of recruiting new members. My girl says she'll get as many dolls as we want!

First Meeting

President Jessa

Vice-President Jillian

Undecided Member Abby

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessa,

    A club sounds like fun. My friends and I were talking, and it makes us mad that some of the AGs look down their noses at us, and wanna be all exclusive. The AG doll that lives w/ us, Stepahnie, says sometimes it makes her ashamed at the way some AGs act. I hope Abby decides to join your club. She should be proud to be a Springfield Collection doll. I know I am, and my friends Susan and Raychel are too.

    Your friend,
    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessa! :)
    I have awarded you the "Your Blog is Great!" Award!
    See my blog for more info!
    ~ Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also awarded you the "your blog is great award" :)

    ReplyDelete